I have decided to make this a Saturday thing on my board... we will see if it stays that way, but for now...
Here are my random thoughts for today:
1. Sleeping through the night is a wonderful gift of childhood!
2. Nap time should last throughout your life.
3. The laughter of a child can brighten anyone's day
4. There is nothing sexier than watching a father play with his child
5. I love my snoogle (body pillow) I doubt I'd make it through my pregnancies without it
6. Feeling a baby move inside you is the greatest feeling of all