random weekend thoughts

1. Pregnancy makes everything seem bigger... and not just your belly!

2. I agree with Noggin... everything should be based on preschool

3. Quick dinners are the best way to go

4. Chocolate is the food of the Gods (now hopefully I won't pay later because it's all I want now)

5. A shower is a daily necessity that I fear I'll have to "squeeze in" once I have 2 under 2

6. Progress is a good thing... now if rooms would only paint themselves (we've almost got the new baby's room cleared out and the new gym cleared out so we can make the big switch)

7. New friends... even those on-line.... are fun to meet and get to know

6 comments:

  1. i TOTALLY agree that real life should be like preschool! those "commercials" crack me up when they come on!

    Chocolate is ALSO even and shouldn't count in the calorie world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Hubby is happy that I am still BF because of #1. #2- so true! #3- absolutely! I hate when I dinner takes forever to make. No fun for anyone. #4- no explanation needed. #5- the bouncy seat and Noggin or PBS Sprout- that is how I showered those first few weeks (months) until Riley was on a consistent morning nap. #6- if you figure out how to get rooms to paint themselves, please share! I have rooms here that still need painting. #7- I LOVE getting to know my new bloggy friends. Friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate is definitely devine, but it's both a blessing and a curse. Just ask my hips.

    And showers are reserved for naptime and bedtime. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these random thoughts Lori. They are great!!!
    I love Chocolate and it is nice to hear that you still love it after all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...so you ARE pregnant!! Yay! I'm not sure how I missed that before...anyways, when are you due? And yes, since I am pregnant too...and I most definitely agree with your #1 point!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh...so you ARE pregnant!! Yay! I'm not sure how I missed that before...anyways, when are you due? And yes, since I am pregnant too...and I most definitely agree with your #1 point!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!