Wow it was a long hard week... hard to believe it was last Sat. that Richard broke his collar bone!
O.K. onto my random thoughts:
1. Trying to keep up with a toddler and tend to someone else's needs is HARD!
2. I'm grateful for the support of family, and my many on-line friends who helped me cope with this week
3. The laugh of a little one always seems to make everything easier to deal with
4. Who ever invented lounge pants should get an award (Richard and I have lived in these this week)
5. Seeing my little one reach milestones in life, even little ones, reminds me over and over what gift children are to have
6. When reality sets in of all that needs to be done... watch out!
7. Organization helps during the crazy times
8. A well stocked freezer is a girls best friend in tough times