Yes I know I am yet again posting in the middle of the night (well early morning), but I was hungry so I had to get up and have a snack, and then I was awake sooooo.... why not blog?
1. A good night sleep makes it so much easier to deal with the day
2. A well rested Mommy is a lot more fun to be around
3. Mini meals are great (especially when pregnant and you don't have a choice) except your body is often still looking for that kick of food during the night time
4. Little changes make a big difference
5. Getting out of the house (even if it's to the grocery store) can make a SAHM's week
6. Breakfast for dinner is a treat... I love pancakes and french toast and other breakfast foods, but I never want to make them at breakfast time
7. Trying to guess what a toddler is thinking is NOT easy!
8. Soon they are going to have to raise the minimum wage because the price of gas is going to be more than some people make in an hour