I was tagged for this meme by Danielle at New Mommy Rant
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Hmmm 6 random things about me
1. Music has always played a big roll in my life. I love to listen to music while doing most anything. I've sang in choirs/choruses since I was in the 3rd grade (not singing in one at the time). I like most kinds of music (except country and rap-crap!).
2. I love to read. I read to Blake all the time and have since the day he came home from the hospital. I read every night before going to bed. I like to read mystery and romance novels, but have a few other books that I like too. I do not re-read adult novels, once I've read it I'm done with it
3. I don't like celebrating my birthday. When I was a teenager I had a LOT of things go totally wrong on my birthday... I got into a car accident (hit head on while I was waiting to turn), diagnosed with mono, infection in my wisdom teeth (ok that was my 21st b-day), there are others too. It wasn't until my first b-day with Richard that I even acknowledged that I had a b-day
4. I have nightmares of going into labor and Richard can't get into the delivery room. See having a planned c-section is a good thing for me on so many levels
5. I have a thing with names. I've known way too many people who were (in my opinion) named wrong. Your name says a lot about you and names and personalities go together. That is a big part of the reason I struggle with coming up with a name for the new baby. We struggled with Blake too.
6. I am and always have been goal oriented. It's just that now my goals are simple like get Blake to nap for longer than 1 hour for the whole day... lol
Laskigal at From the Cheap Seats
Kami at Kami's Khlopchyk
Heather at Always wear clean under roos
Just Jamie at Choosing my own...
Marmarbug at My life as "Momma"
Amber at Babywearing Buzz