ouch!

well when you've got a 19 month old and a newborn you can't exactly be still right...??? ... someone agree with me!

I had to go to the doctors today because I messed up my incision. He said it was nothing big, and more of a gap between my scar and the new incision than an opening in my incision. But let me tell you at 5am (after being up for over an hour with Colby) it looked BAD!

So the solution to it?? The doctor chemically cauterized it... it burned a bit while he was doing it but, now it feels itchy and strange... oh joy!

so a few more days of being extra cautious I guess?? yeah someone tell me how to explain that to Blake!

10 comments:

  1. Glad it was "nothing big." Now you take care of yourself, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youch! I feel your pain, I took FOREVER to heal after my C-section and I didn't have a toddler to chase after.

    Hope you can rest as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OWWWCH! I am sorry to hear this. I hope you can get a chance to recover and feel better soon. It is so hard when you have another little one to care for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww! That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun...but you're right...exactly HOW do you take it easy or be still with an active toddler and a newborn?! I haven't figured that one out yet either...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh OUCH is right! Glad it wasn't too serious. Hope you can take it easy for a bit so you can heal up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my incision(ok so its a scar now) hurts just reading about it! hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ouchie! Rest up so you can get better- even though I am sure that it impossible to rest with two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oy vey. Sounds kind of dreadful. Heal up quickly, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUCH! I hope that it heals okay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's hoping you are feeling better soon! Your boys are absolutely adorable. I know you are so proud:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!