wow it's been a while since I've done this...
1. Sleep is a precious thing... now if I could just get it in blocks longer than 5 hours I'd be happy again
2. Watching Blake interact with Colby makes me happy... every time Colby stirs or makes noises Blake has to go see what's going on
3. Knowing that Richard is there to help and listen to me vent makes life easier
4. Surviving my first week home alone wasn't as bad as I expected... but I won't say it was easy!
5. Vaseline is slippery stuff!
6. Getting a slip cover instead of cleaning the rocking chair... Thanks mom for that one!
7. As children get taller and smarter child-proofing becomes more challenging!
8. Getting out of the house by yourself, even if it is just to the grocery store, is a treat
9. Playing with a 19 month old and watching him learn is a blessing!