Bloggy Bling


I received this award from Amanda at The Family News

It originated at Arte y pico (http://www.arteypico.blogspot.com/) - also the name for the award!!

Here are the rules:

1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.

2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.

3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.

4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) Please post these rules.

So, I am passing this award on to:

MoziEsme
Nap Warden at The Chronicles of a SAHM
Pam at Random Thoughts
Amber at Babywearing Buzz
LaskiGal at From the Cheap Seats

************************************************************************************

I received this award from Pam at Random Thoughts

This award was created by RDH Mom. She says:
It is lovingly called the "Share the Magic Award". It is for sharing your magic in the world of blogging. I have met some incredible people since I have started blogging. I think of you as my friends and liken you a pen pal. I have met bloggers from all over the world, from as far away as Australia to as close as a nearby city. Although I have not met any of you IRL, I feel like I know you. We share our lives, our hopes, our dreams, and our most embarrassing moments. I don't know how I stumbled upon my first blog, or why I got the notion to start one of my own. I have unleashed a passion for writing that I never knew I had. Because of the encouragement you give me with your comments, I am nurturing this passion, and loving every minute of it. That is the Magic of Blogging.....and for that reason I am bestowing this award to my wonderful friends in the blogging world.

I so agree with her! I have met a lot of people through my blog that I care about. It amazes me the power that a blog has and the impact some of your blogs have had on my life... nevermind my own blog

I pass this award on to:
Danielle at New Mommy Rant
Dana at Just Talk
Amanda at The Family News
McMama at My Charming Kids





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

  1. AWE.... you're too sweet... i actually have bling for you too(very funny)!! but i am posting mine up for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blushing....thanks! I am honored. I will try to make sure I post mine soon......I don't want to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. And you're SO good at following the rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe!!! Honored!!! I really am.

    You are too sweet. And, you are so deserving of both awards.

    BTW, love your choices. Many are my regular stops (just like you!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the bling!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!