bloggy bling

I was given this award from both Tiffany at A Mom's Heart and Lisa at Adventures in JujuBoo... Thanks! So it's time for me to pass it on...


To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:
This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?
Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.


Sooo who am I going to pass it on to??

This is always so hard for me to do... I wish I could just blanket say... here take it, but alas I shall pick 8

I'm passing it on to...
Amy W at A Family Story
Amber at Babywearing Buzz
Dana at Just Talk
Danielle at New Mommy Rant
Amanda at The Family News!
Andrea at The Laughs Will Go On
Tracy at What's on Mommy's Mind
Kelly at Who Me?

If you haven't already, click here to see my other bling... if you've given me bling check it out for they are thank yous!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the BB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops I guess I should have checked more carefully. The text did not appear when I published this (my computer has copy/paste issues right now) I did fix it. I must have been sleeping the other night. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!