Fall... what's that??

Those who have been following my blog for a while know I live in Orlando, FL. You have probably also heard me say that Orlando has two seasons... summer and almost summer. From April to October our average temperature is 85 or higher. November to March the average temperature is 73 or higher. Can I just say I love the weather down here!!

Ok so the average temperature for September is 90 and 72 for a low. Not today... When I woke up this morning it was only 66. When I was going to take the boys for a walk at 9:00am it was 69... what state am I in??? I had to go dig out pants for both Blake and Colby to wear to go on our walk. I have all the windows open and I'm loving it! Here it is noon and it's only 78 outside and it's only supposed to get to 84...that is so not 90s.

Tomorrow is going to be the same! We are having the "almost summer" season way too early, but I'm not complaining at all... it's just different.

What is your weather like today? Is it your typical September weather??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11 comments:

  1. I loved it when I stepped out this morning!! I am use to the Tennessee fall weather and living here in Florida is so different. So, this morning it gave me a little taste of the TN fall weather! I will really like the winter here though, because it will not get too cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have nice cool weather today!!! It was 59 this morning when I left at 8am. It's about 70right now I would say - high is to be 76ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have your weather- I'm a warm weather girl! We are having a prety typical PA fall day here- overcast, cool (high 60's).

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite season is fall. I love cool crisp days in the 60's with the sun shining bright! We are having that here today and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would loooove to live somewhere where we had summer and almost summer! Here we have been wearing pants and jackets for probably at least a month already, and in probably 1 more month we will be in a white, snowy winter wonderland and will be wearing snowsuits and all that gear...I'd love for summer to stay though! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GA isn't too bad, but I wouldn't mind skipping winter!! Plus, you don't have to worry about the kids growing out of clothes before they get to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been pretty typical fall weather here in CT. Today it is really rainy, tropical storm Kyle is getting close. I love it when it gets cooler, wearing Jack is so much more pleasant *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. today, is absolutely miserable, rainy and cool. but can't complain cause it has been very nice lately, 70s in the day, 50s at night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm jealous... I want to live in Orlando! I'm a disney freak, lol.. Been 10 times and try to go as often as I can(which isn't too often)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is awesome. I love September in New Jersey. usually in the 70's and breezy- everything is all apples and pumpkins. I love the fall

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the weather! It sounds similar to Mozambican weather, only opposite times of year . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!