A peek in my kitchen ...

I was tagged by Tiffany at A Mom's Heart to do this meme. 7 random things in my kitchen:

Here's a glimpse of my kitchen:
Photobucket

I love my kitchen! It is the room I put the most focus on when we were building the house. Here are 7 of my favorite things about my kitchen---

1. My fridge
Photobucket

2. My double oven and microwave that actually is an oven too
Photobucket

3. My fun appliances
Photobucket

4. My 60/40 sink
Photobucket

5. My walk-in pantry
Photobucket

6. My island that holds all my baking pans
Photobucket

7. Oh and my laptop!
Photobucket

I tag: anyone who wants to participate... yep I'm being lazy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13 comments:

  1. Love the kitchen, lot's of storage space. That is one thing I am missing, space.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your pantry! What a wonderful kitchen you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we redid our house the kitchen is the one thing we didn't do. Getting ready to do it soon. I love your island!!! That's what I want!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kitchen! I love the walk in pantry...sigh...I would looooove to have one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVe the kitchen, just love it! That's what you get when you build your house and design it the way YOU want it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kitchen and now I am totally jealous! I want to redo my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you kitchen and you have a huge pantry. I also love the island with the cabinets to put your baking pans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your HUGE pantry! I don't have one and very limited cabinet space so you can only imagine how that everything get's crammed into wherever it fits, lol. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I saw your link on my friend amanda's blog :) Your children are adorable, and I LOVE your kitchen!!! I'm super jealous of the storage.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your kitchen! A little jealous too...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kitchen looks like I thought it would!! I Love it, I hope someday I will have a kitchen half as good. Right now in an apartment very small and not much STORAGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm impressed by how clean it is...mine has clutter everywhere and I hate it (yep, it's DH's clutter!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!