1) I did not start working on my Not Me Monday posts on Tuesday, October 28th... nope I wouldn't need to start the post early because I remember everything that I do during the week
2) I didn't create my new blog topper, signature and labels on Tuesday just so I could have it ready to load on Sat., no I am not that obsessed with having things ready to go
3)I did not break down when Colby woke up at 4:30am and was still screaming at 5:50am, and I didn't bring him into my room in hopes of not waking Blake even though I knew it would wake up Richard, only to have Blake wake up anyway
4) I did not leave the vacuum in the living room to go check on Colby, and then Blake did not bring me in a handful of dirty dog hair.... and I did not find the all the dust, dog hair and what not dumped all over Blake and the living room. And I certainly did not kick myself for not taking a picture of it before I vacuumed it back up again
5) I did not learn that with Colby... poop + jumparoo = total outfit change!
6) I did not move this to a new post so I'd have the correct signature on the bottom... nope I wouldn't bother worrying about that!
7) I did not finally get to go to a UCF football game last night and leave to boys home with my mom, only to have them lose in overtime... no they didn't totally give that game away
8) I did not spend Saturdays nap time switching the holiday decorations from Halloween to Thanksgiving, nope I wouldn't be tired of seeing them that much
9) I am not cursing the time change and the fact that kiddos don't understand the extra hour thing