Well here we are again Monday... another week down another one to go! Hard to believe this is the last Monday I will have a one year old (until June that is).... tomorrow is Blake's 2nd birthday! This will be a busy week in our house... Blake turns 2 on Tuesday with his party on Saturday. Richard's birthday is Friday (that will also be the 5th anniversary of the day we got engaged... I'll post that story on Thursday).
Well, it's Not Me Monday time. Join in the fun. check out what people across the blog did NOT do this week at MckMomma's blog my charming kids
1. I did not go to the UCF football game on Sat. afternoon only to have them play terrible
2. I did not go out to dinner after the game since my parents were already there and the kiddos were asleep
3. I also didn't go out shopping on Sunday by myself and get a LOT of my Christmas shopping done
4. I would never let Richard deal with Colby when he was upset.... nope I'm the mom and I'm supposed to be the one to comfort the infant
5. I didn't paint the "kid holder" last night after the kids went to bed just so it would be done before people came over on Sat.
6. I did not go get Blake on Sunday when the deer came back into our backyard. Nope, I wouldn't get him out of his room before he was ready just to show him a deer.
7. I wasn't shocked on Saturday when Colby took a nap that was over four hours, and I didn't keep checking on him because it was odd for him to nap that long.
8. I'm not thinking about what I'm going to post tomorrow to celebrate Blake's birthday and Friday to celebrate Richard's