2. Driving 3.5 hours (ok that would be if we didn't have to stop) with a 2 year old and an almost 6 month old isn't fun
3. Sleeping in your own bed
4. Having the boys sleep while we were away was such a great treat
5. Watching your little ones enjoy visiting with family is enjoyable
6. Ordering Pizza Hut delivered is pretty good for "fast food" pizza (especially after arriving home after a longggg drive)... and let me tell you those chocolate dunkers are dangerous!!
7. Knowing there are lots of pics and videos on my camera makes me wonder when I'm going to find time to get them uploaded and edited, oh I know I'll do it at 6am on Saturday morning... why now?
8. I hope to get my Christmas decorations out of the attic so I can maybe get started putting them up??
9. I decided to start a new tradition this year (I heard it from someone else and so stole it!) I wrapped 24 Christmas stories up and starting on Monday we will open one story each day as a countdown to Christmas (and yes I have 24 Christmas stories... actually I had them, plus a stack to put in Blake's room for bedtime stories and others that I thought were still too far over his head)
10. I can't believe that Colby turns 6 months this week... that it's almost December and that I have to begin making all the plans for the Christmas holidays... where did the year go??
11. Trying to keep up with other people's blogs while away and using someone else's computer is tough... so if you didn't hear from me over the last few days... you now know why!