got to love FL in the winter

ok so you saw that the last few days the boys have been dressed in shorts and t-shirts, yeah well not today! Yesterday when I got up (around 6am) it was already 71 outside. Today it was 57 at the same time and is only going to get to 63. We had a cold cool front come through yesterday... oh the joys of a rainy day stuck inside, and it dropped our temps dramatically. I took the boys for a walk in the morning before the rain and it was windy but comfortable. When we went again in the late afternoon after the storms I debated on going back in for sweatshirts and actually threw a blanket over Colby. Tonight the lows are going to be in the low 40s...got to love the yo-yo temperatures!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the weather right now. Yesterday it was in the 60s here and tomorrow it's supposed to get in the 20s at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it!! I just put my shorts from two days ago in the laundry and pulled out sweats and sweatshirts for the boys to go camping in!! Crazy!! I can't believe they are going camping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're kinda experiencing the same thing, but not so dramatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what we say about Michigan...if you don't like the weather, stick around 5 minutes, it will change. Crazy. But usually it just stays cold here in the winter. Brrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take the yo yo if I could get out of the house once in a while. I feel like a hermit this week...and I am going bonkers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it's 23 where I live. I'm staying inside today. (Minus that fact that we really need to get our tree

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!