Here we are... Monday again. Time to honestly tell the world what you did not do this week
1... as promised: Saturday I took Blake to the grocery store... and I did Not get mad at this old lady shopper who that it was ok to stop me and ask how old Blake was then proceed to ask when he turned two and say to me... he does speak sometimes doesn't he?? I was not so frustrated that she felt it was her place to say something. I did not say... he talks when he wants to. I also did not want to yell Yay Blake when he loudly said hi to the next person who walked by.
2. I did not have to get up every night this week to help Colby settle back down
3. I did not eat almost a whole 8x8 pan of brownies with peanut butter chips.
4. I did not come home from the doctors today to find 25 posts in my google reader.
5. I did not decide that Colby needs to be put on a schedule only to have him prove to me that you can't really convince a 6 month old to do what he doesn't want to do... yes I DO have 2 strong willed boys on my hands
6. I did not feel so much better when we got the house decorated
7. I did not take a picture of sledding just so I could write a blog post about how Floridians celebrate Christmas (post to come)