1. The holidays are over, but the mess is still here... where is the clean up elf?
2. Holiday baking + holiday stress = holiday pounds... Oh I hope NOT
3. Seeing my boys enjoy the magic of Christmas makes it magical for me
4. Having the boys both sleep through the night on the night that Richard offers to get up is great..., but so not fair!
5. Spending Christmas in your shorts because it's in the 80s still is strange to me
6. I couldn't sleep the other night so I did my blog over... well one less thing to do before the new year!
7. Creme de menthe pie, apple pie, snickerdoodles, brownie bottom 7 layer bars, and lots of chocolate in the house... hmmm what shall I have next?
8. Having the potatoes not cook completely with the roast beef made me feel like I couldn't pull off dinner... grrrr!!!
9. Getting some of the stuff put away while the boys were entertained by their grandparents was a nice treat
10. Less than a week until my blogoversary... and my first give-away is set to post on the 29th... make sure you check in!!