"R"'nt you going to play too?
Top Ten Wednesday - Letter R
Game time!!!! I thought that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
I was assigned the letter R by Alicia at Two B's and Me
ok here we go... 10 R things I love:
1. Richard... I couldn't pass this one by. The thing that I like the most that beings with the letter R is my darling hubby!
2. Ring. My engagement ring is one of my most cherished gifts
3. Radio. I love to have music on. We have the radio playing in the house all the time
4. Roses. My favorite flower... just as long as they aren't red (I know I'm strange)
5. Rollerblades. I love to go rollerblading... I can't tell you the last did I did it, but I need to get my butt out there again soon
6. Reading. I read to my boys all the time and I read every night before I go to bed.
7. Romance novels. not the smutty kind but a good love story
8. Range. I love to cook and bake so therefore my range aka my stove is a great thing to have
9. Rainbows. Here in FL we see spectacular rainbows. I've seen double and triple rainbows here
10. Rubber bands... my hair is in a pony tail 85% of the time where would I be without a good hair elastic?
Want to play along? Let me know and I'll assign you a letter