1. Trying to figure out why Blake doesn't want to sleep in his own bed makes for a bit of frustration!
2. Getting excited when he gives in and goes to sleep is a strange and wonderful feeling... lol
3. Going 3 days without tv was great, but tv for children is a wonderful break too
4. Watching Blake play computer games with letters and getting them right was great... it's amazing how much you can see he knows even though he can't express himself verbally
5. When it dips down into the 30s in Florida you know the country is having a cold snap!
6. Seeing my siggies on other people's sites is fun... guess I should do another give-away soon... maybe when I hit 10,000... and yes I'm getting close... how shocking is that?
7. I feel like it is time to start up a blog carnival on my blog, I just can't figure out what to do yet... any thoughts?
8. Getting out on my roller blades last Sunday and then working out of the Bowflex on Tuesday felt good... boy I need to work out more!
9. Using the computer with Blake means that I can't get on myself as often because he wants to use it every time I log on... guess we have computer geek in training
10. Well I forgot the last thing I was going to type because Blake is pushing every button and distracting me! OH well
any random thoughts for you this weekend