1. Getting out rollerblading a few days this week was a great treat for the boys and I
2. Trying to jump through the financial hoops to get something done is a PITA!
3. Watching my boys play and laugh together is a such a gift
4. Getting to the farmers market and enjoying breakfast there was a great Saturday treat
5. Having Richard bike with the boys to the farmers market meant that I got to drive my car by myself... why is that such a major treat??
6. Watching dogs perform in a Frisbee throwing contest was fun too
7. Having Colby wake up every night this week at least once is not fun... or should I specify that he didn't actually wake up, he just fussed and I woke up, and yes I went across the house to check on him each time
8. Finally getting Blake to nap IN his own room ON his bed had made days so much better
9. Having Richard get home in time to have dinner with the boys all week was a nice change from what we've been dealing with lately
10. If you didn't see the videos on Friday or the slide show this morning. I suggest you check them out. Also don't forget to vote in my poll too!
Hope you all have a great weekend