1. Watching Blake enjoy the Playhouse Disney show was great! He was on his feet dancing the whole time.
2. Getting out and walking is a great outlet
3. Getting Blake's speech evaluated and having them say that he qualifies for speech therapy just goes to show that it's worth pushing it to get help
4. Having both boys struggling to fall asleep at night is so not fun! I loved it when they both were sound asleep by 7:15pm, lately I'm lucky if they are both asleep by 8:30pm.
5. Knowing there is a very good chance that Abby is going to need surgery on her knee is hard to deal with, but I'll do pretty much anything to make her comfortable again
6. Getting naps straighten out with Blake and almost with Colby makes my days a whole lot easier even if it means that my day is pretty much shot with nap after nap after nap
7. Making milk shakes for lunch is always a treat
8. Getting errands done on Friday makes Saturdays a lot calmer
9. Knowing that Richard is going to have to travel for a full day is hard, but at least its only a day
10. Taking a week off from random weekend thoughts was strange, but necessary last week