1. Seeing Abby wearing her "lampshade" is kind of funny, but seeing how miserable it makes her is sad. Her leg is pretty bruised up, but she seems to be doing ok with it all.
2. Many 2 kids in diapers is expensive, but even more than that... it stinks!
3. Blake's first speech session was Friday and it seemed to go well. (I'll post more about this later)
4. Finally getting around to print out the pictures for my frames is a mini accomplishment (o:
5. Getting to lay down and rest in the middle of the day is such a weekend treat.
6. Having Richard home and not working all weekend is a major treat.
7. Seeing Colby think about taking those first steps makes it exciting... I know it will be soon!!
8. Yellow cake mix cookies with chocolate and butterscotch chips and chocolate frosting
9. I began working on the new blog topper and such... since you can't agree on wether it is time for a change or not... lol (the poll ended in a tie). I'll try to get it up in the next week or so
10. Hard to believe it is the last week of March. Even harder... next Saturday Colby will be 10 months old!!
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Time to tune into the local news to see how the shuttle landing is doing and prepare for the sonic BOOM!