1. Colby's taken 8 steps at a time, but usually sits down after about 4. I swear he's decided it's just a lot faster to crawl
2. Blake signed "cookie" to me unprompted yesterday... and yes even though it was about 9:15am I gave him the cookie he was asking for
3. Yesterday my mom watched the boys while I took Abby to the vet, and Blake put himself down for a nap at 10:30 and slept until 12:04... shocking to me!
4. Abby had her stitches out yesterday so now at least she doesn't have to wear the Elizabethan collar anymore... although she still has to be confined for a bit longer
5. You'd never know it was April 7th in Florida by our weather today. I had to dig out long sleeves and pants... it's 58 as I type this right now a5 12:15pm. Come on Mother Nature we usually have LOWS in the low-60s now, not daytime highs!
6. Colby blew a kiss for the first time the other day... this is another thing that he did way earlier than Blake... Blake was almost 18 months when he figured this out
7. Blake and I colored Easter eggs today... they came out pretty good.. I think
8. My old poll finished up today... watch for a new one soon
9. The part to the tv should be here tomorrow... but I may try to go a few more days before letting the boys watch tv again
10. I decided to type this list today instead of Saturday because I'll type a Random Weekend Thoughts Easter Version on Saturday!