1. Easter in Florida is a lot different that Easter in Massachusetts... where is the freezing cold weather? What's this with actually being able to wear Easter clothes without a winter jacket thing?
2. Easter candy I like: Sweetart Bunnies, Chicks and Ducks Mix, Cadbury mini eggs, Jelly Belly jelly beans, Reeses peanut butter eggs
3. Easter candy I do NOT like: Peeps, any other jelly beans, cheap chocolate anything
4. Easter seems like it should be more exciting than it is, to me at least. It's the high holiday in many religions, but it so takes a back seat to Christmas... and to many people even Thanksgiving.
5. We never did egg hunts growing up, the Easter bunny hid our baskets and left clues to find them... at least that made it a bit more exciting. I plan on continuing that tradition with my boys, probably starting next year.
6. My boys baskets will contain more toys than candy for as long as I can get away with it! This year there is 1 egg of M&M's in Blake's basket and that's it as far as candy.
7. Coloring eggs with a 2 year old was interesting, but worth it... and we only broke 2 eggs. Too bad yesterday he broke the egg we'd written his name on. Oh and you can save hard boiled eggs... eventually the eggs breakdown and pretty much evaporate into nothing. You just have to manage to NOT break them until they are totally broken down or else they will smell!
8. I'm going to keep 1 of the eggs he colored this year and will continue collecting one from each year. I'll start with too Colby next year.
9. I so don't feel like I'm missing out on shopping for little girl Easter dresses... no frill here! I did buy the boys similar shirts to wear on the egg hunt we are going to today.
10. Happy Easter weekend from our family to yours!