1. A tough morning for anyone = a tough day for all
2. Sleepless nights = tough mornings
3. Morning naps set a precedence for the mood the whole day
4. Late night = late morning = off schedule
5. Hearing that Blake is already improving with just one week of speech confirms with me that we made the right decision!
6. Watching Colby's confidence in walking grow is great. He took 4 steps the other day and stopped and sat down... he didn't fall this time
7. I think it's pretty cool when something I blog about makes people think
8. Getting to Target to buy the Easter stuff was a good check off the list
9. Having Richard get a bonus during this tough financial time makes me happy to see he is recognized for his hard work and determination, as well as the feeling that his company is secure... which is a good thing!
10. Colby is 10 months old today... yes, I can't believe it either!
Hope you are having a great weekend... I'll post the slide show later (I haven't had a chance to get onto the main computer to make it yet... soon I promise!)