random weekend thoughs
1. 5am is really early!
2. Is it an odd thing to have to wipe the frosting off a cookie for your child?
3. Having new clothes to put on is always a fun thing
4. Knowing you bought them because you got a day to yourself as your birthday present is even better
5. Here's a skill that only a mother would acknowledge... being able to tell which child needs a diaper change by the smell
6. Seven bags of clothes out of the house and going to goodwill... 5 were clothes that Colby's out grown... they grow sooooo fast this first year
7. Making a dent in the planning of Colby's birthday helps make me feel like I can check a few things off the list
8. Isn't it hard when the list of to do's keeps getting longer, but nothing seems to be getting done?
9. Being interrupted to read a story to my sons is an interruption I'll always respond to (especially if I'm trying to clean)
10. Wishing you all a restful and relaxing Mother's day tomorrow!!