1. Blake is doing well with his speech... it's a slow process, but it's a process none the less
2. I never realized how much I'd enjoy reconnecting to people from my past via facebook
3. We've had to move our walking time to the morning because... well it's too hot to walk in the afternoons and we have afternoon storms almost everyday now
4. Both boys went down well for their naps yesterday that is always a treat for me
5. Richard is working again today... I can't wait until these crazy busy times are done!
6. Blake is playing on the main computer... it's fun to watch him learn
7. Can someone convince Blake that it does NOT hurt to get your hair cut?
8. I can't believe the Colby is totally off the bottle and is almost done with his last can of formula... where did my little baby go?
9. I printed out the invitations for Colby's birthday party... now to get them sent off and finalize the rest of the plans for his big 1st birthday!
10. We are going to my parents today to have a late mother's day/ birthday celebration... so what if it is 1/2 weeks later... right?
Hope you all have a great weekend!