random weekend thoughs

1. Colby's party went well... pics to follow

2. Making a sandbox cake wasn't as hard as I thought it would be

3. The pond in our backyard is back... and yes with all that rain we've had we now have monster mosquitoes already

4. My walking partner has got a job so now I'm back to walking on my own

5. Richard is actually home this whole weekend... and is taking Thursday and Friday off next week

6. Blake is doing even better with speech... we are clearing up some of his beginning sounds

7. Colby has his 1 year dr.'s appt on Monday... I am not looking forward to more shots!

8. Next weekend Richard and I have a night away (we are going to a wedding reception 3 hours away)

9. I'm too tired to think of 2 more things to type, but I always type 10 things so...

10. Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the birthday pics and the cake. I still haven't posted Allie's...guess I need to get around to that :)

    Glad Richard is home...hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it went well. Can't wait to see the pictures. Especially the cake. Yeah for extra help around the house and a date night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY...can't wait for party pics...hope we get to see this sadnbox cake too. Sounds adroable! And so wonderful Richard was hope ALL weekend and has some time off next weekend too. Cheers for Blake! Hope Colby's shot aren't too bad...poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a night away!! Mike and I have one in the works. His mother is coming over (she lives 1.5 hours away) to keep Ryan for us while we go away for a weekend. We haven't been away from him since he was born and IT'S TIME...LOL!!! I can't wait to see Colby's party pics!! I am so glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I H-A-T-E mosquitoes! Oh and #9 and #10 are random thoughts! I totally sympathize with #9!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!