1. trying to figure out why a 13 month old doesn't want to go to bed makes for a longggg night!
2. having the same 13 month old wake up again at 2:30am makes for an even longer night
3. having rain in the morning and again in the afternoon makes for long days.
4. finally finishing up the batch of oatmeal chocolate chip peanut butter chip cookies makes it easier to not munch on them during the day (o: (I think I'll pass on making anything else for a bit)
5. buying fresh fruits is great, but boosts up the grocery bill... how annoying!
6. taking Blake to see the ENT and setting up the appointment for him to have the "surgery" on his tongue is great and unsettling at the same time. I know it is what he needs and will help his speech, but at the same time it's hard to say... I know lets knock him out and have his tongue cut. (it's not for a few more weeks yet)
7. having Blake's speech therapist say that she is impressed with his progress and hearing him speak more and sign more is so rewarding
8. Colby is big into feeding himself now, but half of what you give him ends up on the floor... Abby loves this
9. watching the boys play together more and more is great and makes my life easier and harder all at the same time (ever notice that change always makes life easier and harder at the same time?)
10. watching Blake play on the computer and learning new skills all the time is exciting. he is being exposed to so many skills that would be considered "above his head"
11. wishing you all a great weekend!