1. Seeing turtles crawl out of their nest and make their way to the ocean was totally cool (no I didn't have my camera with me at the time)
2. Some bodies are just NOT meant to wear bikinis. Am I the only one who thinks this??
3. Pre-teen, early teen girls should not be allowed to wear bathing suits that barely cover anything... come on isn't modesty being considered at all anymore??
4. Men who wear itty bitty bathing suits are creepy
5. Parents who think it's ok to keep their little ones up way late just because they are on vacation shouldn't act so shocked when the child is acting up
6. Watching pelicans dive bomb for fish was really neat (I tried to video it, but I didn't want to get my camera close enough to get the clear picture)
7. Swimming in warm ocean water is foreign to me (remember I grew up in MA, up there in Aug the ocean water is still cold)
8. Playing in waves so big they were almost knocking Richard over was fun, but I certainly had to watch what I was doing
9. People watching is always the best part of a trip to the beach. It's sort of like a train wreck, you don't want to look but can't stop looking
10. Getting away for the night and doing a whole lot of nothing... what better way to celebrate??