1. I'm really enjoying Tasty Tuesday. It's fun to try out new recipes and share them with friends
2. It's fun to work on a recipe and think... hey I could do this to make it better!
3. Richard is working crazy hours this week... he worked over 60 hours between Monday and Friday... and is back to work today
4. Richard and I started P90X this week (then stopped when his life got too crazy). I can't believe I'm choosing to get up at 5am to workout.
5. If you've tried P90X, you know that it is a crazy workout and if you don't get in shape doing it, you are doing something wrong
6. I also got a mountain bike last weekend. This means lots of bike trips with the boys. (but I'm not ready to hook the bike trailer up to my bike just yet... I'll leave that to Richard)
7. I've come to the conclusion that for the most part Colby has given up his morning nap and Blake has given up napping.
8. Blake asked to go the bathroom the other day and actually did! I'm not pushing it yet, but at least that was a positive direction to travel
9. I've been getting outside with the boys everyday. It's still crazy hot here, but at least they are active and moving even if it can only be 30 minutes
10. Going to my mom's to celebrate my brother's birthday today.
Hope you all have a great weekend