1. Having a get together today with our tailgating friends... always fun!
2. Trying to find time to watch my shows when Blake isn't napping is interesting.
3. Blake is making great progress with his speech, still a slow process, but it is a process
4. Colby is beginning to get into everything, anyone remember when the "I must dump everything" phase ends??
5. It is great to get outside and play with the boys... they have such a great time out there
6. Getting out on my bike for a ride is a great escape even if it's only a few minutes
7. P90X is kicking butt and taking names, but it is a good pain
8. Sucking the ink out of a navy blue marker does not create blue poop... don't ask!
9. Seeing Blake get excited about learning is exciting to me
10. Watching Colby try to keep up with his brother scares me and excites me all at the same time. Let me tell you that child will be the one in the er more (o: