It's time to get to know you a little better. Hop on over to My Little Life and grab the 5 questions today... answer them on your blog and link up for some fun!
1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? Yes. But, then got in an accident the first time I drove by myself and lost all confidence in being a driver... I've gotten a lot better since then (o:
2. What is your most embarrassing moment? Hmmm. Not sure actually. I do a lot of stupid things from time to time, but nothing sticks out in my mind as OMG that is the worst thing to ever happen to me.... ever. I guess that could be the whole the past is the past, lets get on with the present attitude I like to take on life.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear? I'd have to say What Not to Wear. I think it would be cool to work out with Bob and Jillian, but I only have about 10lbs to lose not over 100 and I'm not interesting enough for Oprah. I always joke that when I get ready to go back into the working world someone should send my name into What Not to Wear so they can tear apart my "uniform" and get me some new clothes, as for now, I can't justify getting dressy clothes to sit on the floor with my boys... I'll stick with my shorts and jerseys.
4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind? On first thought my answer is no, but that isn't true. I have always wanted to have a breast reduction, but for some reason I have never thought of it in the same terms as other plastic surgery. I guess when you say plastic surgery I think of getting a nose job or something like that. I have never felt in proportion and have back and shoulder issues due to my "size" and always felt that the reduction is as much of a health issue as it is a vanity thing. But, the real reason I want it done is for self-esteem/self image reasons so in that vain... yes it is the same as getting a nose job.
5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? Do jean shorts count? Remember I live in FL. The rest of my jeans are capris. Wait I think I have a pair or two of real jeans, but I almost never wear them. All my capris are on the vain of a skinny jean I guess... I'm not that fashion forward I just wear what fits.
(Still working on the new layout. See I haven't even made a new signature yet... lol. Let me know what you think.)