Cough, hack, sneeze...

...that is what I hear now. Gesh! Colby has been fighting the cough and runny nose for a while now. Last night Blake started coughing. Today when I picked him up from school it was written on his report that he was coughing a lot. I'm over this!

Today was a pretty good day considering how tired I was this morning. Last night Colby woke up because he had a wet diaper and was cold, this would have been fine if it didn't take over an hour to get him back to sleep. I walked him back to his room 4 times in an hour... that makes for a LONGGG night. He slept in until 8:40ish, not so much me. Blake woke up at 6:30am so that is when I was up. So that meant I slept from 11:00ish until 2:40, then again from 4:15-6:30.... does anyone else see a tired momma in those hours?

I spent some time this morning putting together a "family picture" for Blake's class. We don't have many pictures of the 4 of us together. Soooo, I took a head shot of each of us and digi-scrapped them into a 4 x 6 picture. When Colby woke up he wanted to watch some tv and have his breakfast so I finished up the picture. Next thing I knew it was 9:45am... ummm not going to make it to my 10am pilates class... oops! I did get the two of us to the Y and we went to his "class". We then headed to Publix and home again. I got the groceries put away, the boys laundry done, dinner made and played with Colby all before needing to head to pick up the picture at Walgreens and pick up Blake.

I do enjoy my days alone with Colby. When Blake is home he gets a lot of my attention just because of the differences between their personalities. Blake has a hard time letting Colby answer questions and loves to make all the decisions. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Blake and he impresses me all the time with what he knows, but I enjoy giving Colby that same kind of attention.

check out the new poll... and vote!

************************************************************************************
Today's goals:
-- go to the gym [check... I went, I just didn't do exactly what I had planned]
-- go to the grocery store [check]
-- type up my TT recipe... looks like you want to see the Hot Chocolate Cookies [check, click here if you didn't see the recipe]
-- do the boys' laundry [check]
-- make mac & cheese for dinner [check... bacon mac and cheese... yummy!]

Tomorrow's goals:
-- go to the gym with the boys... maybe try the ab and stretch classes?
-- make cookies with the boys
-- strip the bed and wash the sheets
-- clean the master bath (other two got cleaned over the weekend0
-- make meatball subs for dinner
-- post wordless Wednesday pictures
-- get outside to play


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry the boys are still fighting colds. Something is going around Ryan's classroom too. I am hoping he escapes it! I hope you all get some much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the cold and cough pass quickly! AND - hopefully you get some rest tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope their colds pass quickly... I don't miss those kind of nights... rest when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are they getting better now? You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious coughs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh..sleepless mommy...that was me last week! So tough! Hope you get more sleep last night! It's amazing how long those colds and coughs can stick around, hopefully it will pass soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!