Bike Ride

Richard and I went for a bike ride on Saturday. We typically don't ride on paved trails, but it was nice to ride on a different trail for a while. This trail was laid out well and had many places to stop with real bathrooms, playgrounds, and stuff. I rode 14.5 miles and Richard rode over 22. I stopped at one of the stop places and let him go on while I hung out and people watched and took pictures (of course)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! 14 miles?? My legs would be jello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Lori! I love the one of the 2 little statues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the statues are priceless!! love it! we have a bunch in our town.. one day I will photograph them! A bike ride sounds lovely!! too cold here for that !! *ugh* ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!