Project 365 (85-91/2011)

I'm really enjoying this project. I find it fun trying to come up with new creative pictures. Even if they don't always make it as my picture that day. I hope you are enjoying a glimpse into our world.

85/365
Photobucket
Richard was building shelves for the garage. Colby spent the day out there "helping"

Photobucket
Blake wanted to get into the action too. He was wearing the safety glasses while playing with the bike pump

86/365
Photobucket
Testing out the weight limits of the new shelves?

87/365
Photobucket
Rainy day fun in the living room (this was actually the only picture I took this day... shockingly)

88/365
Photobucket
Colby was "washing the dishes" after we made ice cream.  I thought this was a fun picture of the bubbles

Photobucket
Ok I just had to post this one!

89/365
Photobucket
PlayDoh therapy.
Photobucket
Having fun with PSE7

90/365
Photobucket
We had rain most of Monday, Wednesday night and ALL day Thursday. Needless to say there is a bit of free standing water. While there was a slight break in the rain these two ducks decided to visit and go for a swim in our newly form.... ummm lake?

91/365
Photobucket
Look Mommy, Thomas is all muddy... yeah I wonder why?

Photobucket
I hated this picture when I took it because the cars were in front of his face, but I really like it now that I edited it. 


NapTime MomTog Project 365
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Fun shots. Your kids are adorable. Love the edit drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! Your boys are adorable :D Love the shelve building ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the helping photo and the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Love the bubble photo and the last one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the boys testing the weight for the shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kids looked like they had great fun this week from wood - play doh, and the best water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are great this week!

    I love seeing dads and boys working together. so sweet!

    you are going to have to lock those boys up when they get older....oh my what beautiful eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great week. I sometimes feel tha same way, that my pics aren't creative enough and then I think...oh well...that's my life! lol Love all of those smiles and playing in the mudand rain canalways be so much fun! They looked like great helpers in the garage and playdough is always a fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our son also liked hanging out with his dad, especially when tools were involved :) Turned out it was helpful with math! When it came time to learn fractions, our son "got it" immediately because of his exposure to wrenches and such.

    I so enjoy your photos. Your boys are adorable and you are doing a GREAT job capturing those every day moments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish that I had been a blogger so that I had taken more pictures when my boys were younger. I love Pla-Doh therapy still at my age!

    Have a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little boys.....

    love em, why do they have to grow up?

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore these pictures. Rainy days can be fun. we are in the house today because of rain and have all the neighbor kids over. :) Love the weight checking picture...too cute. The googles are adorable too. Your boys eyes are the prettiest. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's been trying to rain here all week,but no such luck yet. it must all be where you are!!
    that last picture is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great week. I love the goggles. We have random ducks in our yard all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The ducks were cute. I've seen them enjoy a large puddle like that before.

    Daddy's little helpers were very adorable too. Love the shelf pic. And the one you just had to post, well, I can totally see why!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pictures of your boys are too cute. Loved the expressiveness of them all.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!