New adventure for me

Ok so I didn't totally disappear. I decided to take time off from blogging and reassess why I was blogging and what I want to get out of it. I've made a lot of decisions, but that is not the purpose of this post. I'm writing to let you know I'm taking on a new teaching adventure. No I'm not going back into the classroom. I'm am now making products for Teachers Pay Teachers. Pre-K, Kindergarten - English Language Arts, Holidays/Seasonal, Math - TeachersPayTeachers.com; ?> I posted my first item today. I will link you to all the free items. I will post some just as free and also a free part to all my bigger products. I'm posting the actual product this time to give you an idea of what I'm working on. From now on I'll tell you about it and then give you then link.
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!