Socks, Socks wonderful Socks

Today I posted a fun lesson plan that can be used by a K teacher for crazy sock day, a sub plan or just for a fun transition day. Lessons include an interactive math and writing activity based on A Pair of Socks by Stuart J. Murphy. I also included the sheet to copy for each child to make their own pair of socks. I also created a patterning sheet, which can easily be adapted. It is created using both the AB and 1-1 terminology. I also posted another sheet that can be copied on colored paper so the children can manipulate paper socks to make their patterns.
The final product is a class book template. On Little Einsteins, Leo sings a song called silly socks. I used this as a quick and fun re-write. Here is the link to this product on my Teachers Pay Teachers store page. Hope you enjoy it! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!