end of the year gift

Having been a teacher there are a few things I can assure you... one of which is I will NEVER give a favorite teacher gift to any of my kids teachers. Trust me teachers know you love them but after the first year you really get sick of teacher gifts.

 --At meet the teacher I gave Blake's teacher a re-usable water bottle filled with candy.
 --For Christmas I gave them chocolates
 --For teacher's appreciation I gave them gift cards to Starbucks and caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory.
 --For the end of the year (a day often overlooked by many parents) I put together bags with hot fudge sauce, caramel sauce, an ice cream scoop, sprinkles and a gift card to the local grocery store.
 
Remember that a card written by the child or something with a bit of thought will mean just as much if not more than another you are my teacher or apple thing. (o:
  Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! If I got one more ceramic mug I thought I was going to lose it! LOL! I had Ryan paint a blooming cactus picture (he's a cactus obsessed boy!) and wrote "Thank you for helping me bloom this year" on it and glued it on posterboard. I included a gift card to Cold Stone Creamery. They all loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!