wow didn't I just do these a few days ago? This last week or so has flown by!
1. Sleep is important!
2. Sleep is something you don't get a lot of when you are pregnant, especially when your toddler is having a tough week
3. Seeing replies in my in-box makes me smile
4. Getting back in the swing of things makes life a lot easier to live
5. Seeing friends from the past is strange and fun all at the same time
6. Getting your house cleaned for company means less work the next week (in my book anyway!)
7. Watching Blake interact and get along with other children who are younger and older than him makes me think I'm doing something right
8. Taking pictures of Blake and sharing them with others brings me joy... and scrap booking them just makes them all the more special (check in tomorrow for a few new pages)
9. Having the week's menu planned ahead of time makes making dinner each night a WHOLE lot easier!
10. Laundry is a never ending chore... when are they going to create disposable clothing??