Last week I was tagged twice... never knew I was popular ...lol
Pam tagged me with this one:
5 things I want my kids to know:
1. An eduction is important and one of the only things that no one can take away from you
2. That no matter what your family will be there for you
3. That he isn't a bad person even when he makes bad choices
4. That change maybe tough, but it is worth it
5. That there are 2 things to remember Never go to bed angry, and never leave without saying I love you
5 things you want to tell your children when they are grown up:
1. I gave you two gifts and wish for you to pass them on... roots and wings!
2. That it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
3. The things that don't kill you make you stronger
4. Making a difference in the life of a child is the best thing you can do
5. Remember to do something for those who have less than you because you never know when you will need someone to do something for you
5 things you want to tell your child before you die:
1. That they were the greatest gift given to me by God
2. That life is worth living, as long as you realize that you have to look to the future while having fun in the present
3. Sometimes the road less traveled on is the road with the most adventure
4. That relationships are worth fighting for and fighting over
5. I loved them with all my heart, no matter what!
5 things you want your child to know before she dies:
1. The love of a lover who is also your best friend
2. The love of a child... innocence is a great gift
3. The strength of knowledge... it will get you far
4. Passion for something you believe in.... it is a powerful thing
5. Financial security... freedom from that worry is something everyone should experience
This one is too good not to pass on so I tag: Karen and Andrea
Heather tagged me with this one:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
So here are six strange facts about me:
1. I always have one place in my house the I just let be messy (in this house it is the desk in our office)
2. I was a recovering chocoholic before I got pregnant
3. I'm actually pretty shy around people I don't know well
4. I'm sooooo NOT shy around people I do know
5. I'm super modest beyond most people
6. I'm good at making things look cleaner than they are... lol
For this I tag: Danielle, Pam, and Christine
I'll try to post a regular blog later... lol