Tagged

I was tagged by Heather to do this fun book meme.

So, here are the rules: Pick up the closest book. Open the book, turn to page 123, count down to the fifth sentence on that page, and then post the next three sentences.

ok first I have to figure out which book closest to me has 123 pages... lol... most of the books near me are children's books and they have NO WHERE near 123 pages!

Milk Glass Moon (A Big Stone Gap novel) by Adriana Trigiani I love authors who write stories that are trilogies or longer... I never want my books to end when they have good characters and what not...

on to the meme... page 123, fifth sentence blah blah blah....
"How do you keep them straight?"
"Trevor Gilliam's cutter."
"That's as good as any system, I guess"

For this I tag Melissa, Danielle and Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!