Random Recipe Friday



Random Recipes


I usually don't participate in this, but I love baking cookies. Here are two simple easy cookie recipes! (Whenever I bake these to share I get asked for the recipe... so I figure they are worth sharing) I prefer to bake my cookies from scratch, but who has time these days? (oh wait I did that last week... anyway... here are two that are almost from scratch)

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars

2 rolls chocolate chip cookies
2 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese softened
2 eggs
½ c. sugar
2 tsp vanilla

line 9x13 greased pan with one roll of cookies, sliced thin to cover entire bottom

combine other 4 ingredients until smooth and spread over cookie layer

cover with second roll also sliced thin

bake @ 375 for 30-40 min

let set for 20 min before cutting

best served cold



Cake Mix Cookies

1 pkg cake mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
1 can of frosting

preheat over to 375
combine cake mix, oil, and eggs; stir with a spoon until thoroughly moistened

bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown

cool 1 min then remove from sheets
spread frosting over warm cookies

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These both sound great! I love cheesecake and cake and so these cookies are fabulous! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how many times I would ask you for the cake mix cookie recipe! I love it! I also got the idea for the "cake in the cone" for birthdays... post that one too!!
    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing ... I'm going to the store so I'll pick up all this stuff for the boys to make tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!