1. Quiet time is necessary to stay sane
2. Transiting a "cuddler" to sleeping in his crib is HARD
3. Seeing Blake get back into playing and being himself makes life so much easier on so many levels
4. Planning the week's meals ahead of time makes life easier
5. Leaving a box of rice on the edge of the counter is way to inviting to a toddler... you guessed it... rice EVERYWHERE!!
6. Seeing Blake try to communicate and getting frustrated because he can't get his point across is frustrating!
7. Realizing that 4:30-6:15am is my time to do what I want is more of a gift to myself than a frustration (I say that now, but I am soooo looking forward to sleeping until 6am again!)
8. Trying to figure out why Blake (actually and Abby) have nights where he isn't sleeping all night is frustrating... come on he learned to sleep through the night around 7 months
9. Fresh baked brownies smell yummyyyyy
10. Seeing that random weekend thoughts was the favorite item on my board was fun and shocking all at the same time!