1. Getting my blog layout done before the end of the month... that is an accomplishment! (yes I know I still need to change the pic of the boys on the side... I don't have the right picture yet... I'll get there!)
2. Kicking brownies up another notch... is sinful! (I took and made a 9X13 pan of brownies, cut it in half length wise, put cream cheese frosting over one layer, topped it with the other layer and followed it up with another layer of frosting...).... can you say YUMMY!
3. Not Me Monday was fun... I encourage you to try it (plus I had over 130 readers that day... that's major!)
4. When both boys are crying at the same time life is too frustrating to think
5. Having the weather in the 60s for our morning walk means we can take a longer walk
6. Finding time to read every night is necessary... at least in my book it is
7. Realizing that the calmer I am, the better behaved the boys are... that's a big part of parenting (hard, but big)
8. Feeling brain dead makes it hard to come up with my list of random thoughts!