Here we go again... another Monday, the last Monday in October if you can believe it. Time to look back and reflect on all those fun things you did... or didn't do this past week. It's time to realize that you are not alone in this crazy world. It's time to say I'm not perfect...
1. I did not say an extra prayer for my friend Melissa who is having a c-section for her baby boy today... and I did not say an extra special prayer for her son who may have heart complications.
2. I did not kick myself for posting that Colby's sleep schedule is getting better only to have it get messed up again... nope I would have learned already that every time I think it is getting better it gets worse
3. I did not finally give in and break into the Halloween candy.
4. I did not bake a batch of snickerdoodles only to have them eaten in one hour (recipe posted on Sat.)
5. I did not think my kiddos looked way too cute dressed up for the wedding on Saturday
6. I was not shocked last Monday when I had over 300 hits on my blog.... most from the Not Me Monday people... wow!
7. I'm not sending a ton of prayers to MckMomma that she relaxes and enjoys the last few days before she finally gets to meet McMuffin!
So what have you "not" done? Post your Not Me's on your blog and head over to MckMomma's site my charming kids and join up in the fun!