random weekend thoughs

1. Congrats to Paul and Tami who are getting married tonight (that is my brother and new sister-in-law)

2. Snickerdoodle bars are so yummy!

3. Working out in the yard with Richard is fun, achy, and energizing

4. Watching the boys at the farm was fun... seeing Colby light up with the baby animals was something I didn't expect

5. Figuring out the we were keeping Colby up too late for him and that is why he was having trouble falling asleep was eye opening!

6. Having the temperatures be more fall like means we can open the windows and the boys can play outside more during the day

7. Trying to vote early and seeing a line of probably 100 people deep was shocking... and no I didn't stay to vote

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

  1. I have never had snickerdoodle bars...did you make them yourself? Sound yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness.. congrats to your brother!! hope you have a great time at the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your brother! Glad you all had fun with the farm animals and nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo! Snickerdoodles! Will you make me some?? Congratulations to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall weather in SC means that you run the heat in the morning, air in the afternoon and heat in the evening... Crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get why some states can vote early and others can't!! Can you imagine the lines come Election Day!? And I still don't know who I am voting for!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!