An awwww moment...

Blake had been having a tough morning, and to top it off he asked for the tv (which is a rare thing lately) and the tv was acting up. I went to change him for the day and he decided that was NOT what he wanted to do at that time.

Here's the e-mail I sent to Richard:

Blake ended up having a time-out this morning so the chair was in the hallway outside his room. While we were talking about why he had his time-out Colby fell on the chair so I was comforting the two of them. Blake left and went into Colby's room and then I could hear him fussing. He had gone in and was trying to get Colby's water out of the crib. When I helped him he gave it to Colby and then gave him a kiss on the head... awwww!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. aww...what a great big brother! sorry about the rough morning though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am serious...your boys just adore each other and it is so sweet how Blake takes care of colby. just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww is right!! Enjoy it now, cuz instead of kisses it will be punches! Oh, my two older two fight like cats n' dogs!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet. These stories make me really look forward to having a sibling for Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo sweet! It's always heartwarming to see them being nice to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so sweet! What a good big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always amazed at how sweet the older sibling can be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely an awww moment! That's so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!