random weekend thoughs
1. Having both boys not feeling well is so not fun (they both have head colds... nothing major, but still not fun)
2. I'm so tired of dealing with SNOT... it is not easier to deal with your own child's snot than another child's snot... it is still nasty
3. Not sleeping all the way through the night makes for long days
4. I love my DRV I can watch my night time shows during nap time
5. When there is heat warnings in FL you know it is hot! This whole week our heat index (heat + humidity = real feel) has been in the 100s... today it could feel 110... and this is only June
6. Watching Blake play games on the computer that I used in my kindergarten classes is really cool... other than I still can't stand hearing "I'm little, I need shoes... shoes please"
7. I've decided to drink 80+oz of water every day... It's a lot easier to drink four 20oz bottles than ten 8oz glasses... why is that? (oh and for my crunchy friends it is a refilled bottle that I fill with water from the fridge... I'm not buying water from the store)
8. This should be the last week of crazy work hours for Richard for a while... man I'd love to get back to some form of normalcy... whatever that is!
9. Yo plait chocolate whipped yogurt is yummy!!
10. Happy Father's Day to all those special men in my readers lives!