Back to goals

I put goals aside for a bit to get back into the swing of things. Not that this week is normal (what is normal?). Richard is away again so I need to get my A game on so things get done and life keeps moving (o:

Today's goals:
-- Y with the boys
-- grocery shopping
-- clean bathrooms
-- play outside (we were outside from 1-5:30 yesterday, they loved having dinner on the porch. got to love the nice weather)
-- Richard's sister is dropping over for a visit
-- write check for Blake's Oct. tuition


Week's big goals:
-- create Blake's birthday invitation
-- work on at least 1 of the Halloween costumes
-- drink 80 oz of water a day
-- get outside to play each day
-- at least 1 fall art project with the boys

What are your goals for today? For your week?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's hard to get back in the swing of things - but this is great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting proactive on Halloween costumes! My goal today was to finish laundry. Check. And to call the city to complain about the neighbors dog. Check (as I listen to is bark while I type this).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard getting back into routines, but to do lists are always helpful! Mine were pretty simple today, tidy up the house from the weekend, do the grocery shopping, and make some roasted pumpkin for Avery. And I got them all done! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments on my pages. Please share your thoughts and stories here!